Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day- no matter how many times your mom says she doesn't want something, let's be honest... she does. I'm a mom, I said I don't want anything, and normally I don't... but this year, I want that gigantic "Mom I love you" mug I saw at Carleton Cards. (More for the size than the words ;) )




Now if your mom is like mine, she will never tell you what she wants, and she probably will be content with anything you give her. So why not give her something you know she will absolutely LOVE? Something homemade, sweet, decadent, and absolutely delicious... Like my Chocolate Chip Melting Moments... mmm. I have yet to meet someone who didn't love these. I'm sure your mom will too.








My mom, however, will be getting her two favorites: Gingersnaps and White Chocolate Coffee bars. She never gets tired of them, which is great because I love making them.




Trust me, give your mom something she'll LOVE! Give me a shout. She doesn't have to know you didn't make it.







Pictures published with permission from Tanya Zaleski Photocreations

No comments:

Post a Comment